Where We are
- By car.
- On foot. CleMaison Antica Dimora is a friendly host for the “Via Francigena” pilgrims
- By bike and motorbikes (night storage available).
- By ski and snowshoes
You will be accommodated in an ancient house, which maintains many of its old features and architectural peculiarities, paying respect to the past and to its origins. In order to preserve traditions, the CleMaison Antica Dimora, thanks to its structure in larch and stone, and the precious use of architectural solutions already in use by our ancestors, blends well in the natural and environmental framework, preserving the authenticity of the ancient 15th century barn.
At our guests disposal
- Large garden area equipped with deckchairs, sunshade, swing bench and gazebo.
- A free of charge, private parking place. Ski, bike and motorbike storage.
- We provide you with linen and personal hygiene products.
Donate the authentic and special emotion of a vacation in a “House with an Ancient Soul” … live an experience of absolute relax, at the edge of the forest.
Surrounded by nature, a house with an ancient soul, which moves and restores.
© 2019 - Clemaison Antica Dimora